The International Institute of Obsolescence Management, from its roots in obsolescence management of electronic and other components, now supports manufacturers, service providers and obsolescence practitioners from across industry, and is holding its 2nd International Conference and Exhibition in Bristol, England from 20th to 22nd June 2017.
- New Policy is Game-changer for Preventive Medicine: Tech Companies, Take Notice
- Electronic Components Shortages + Counterfeit Concerns
- Is Your Equipment Protected from Lightning Damage?
- Susan Bernard, CEO of Textile Instruments Talks Fabric Sensors & Future Tech with Fashion is Your Business
- SPB Global Becomes Exclusive Distributor of Revolutionary Fabric Sensors, R&D Engineers Take Notice